Jesus said, "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another."
John 13:34 NIV
Maranatha Church COVID-19 protocols
Here are our COVID safety protocols. (Please note that we are following the current provincial public health order for indoor/outdoor worship services, detailed HERE)
- Pre-screening of all attendees
- Facemasks are required at all times. (Masks are not required for people who can’t wear a mask due to a condition or impairment or kids under the age of 12).
- As protocols state, we are not permitted to sing together at this time. Instead, see the time of worship as a time to reflect and listen.
- Maintain 2-metre distance between people outside of your ‘social bubble.’ This includes replacing our often-customary handshakes and hugs with waves and verbal greetings. To achieve this 2-metre distancing in the sanctuary, we are requesting people maintain 3 empty seats between them and others social bubble. We have also reconfiguring the seating so there is now 2-metres between rows.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available.
- Our main washrooms will be open including the two accessible washrooms by the church office.
- We’ll be using pre-packaged communion supplies, which will be available for each person to pick up from tables at sanctuary entrances.
- No post-service coffee time inside the building.