Jesus said, "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another."
John 13:34 NIV
Maranatha Church COVID-19 protocols
- We are in compliance with the BC Public Health Officer Order for Gatherings and Events
- Additionally, we’re following the guidelines provided by the BC Centre for Disease Control (BCCDC), detailed HERE.
- Advanced online booking to comply with and manage maximum 50 persons attendance. Click HERE for tickets for reservations.
- All attendees will be pre-screened with COVID-19 questions.
- Attendees will be checked in upon arrival to ensure we don’t exceed 50-person capacity and for contact tracing.
- Facemasks are required while moving around inside the building. You’re welcome to remove your mask once seated. Click HERE for information from BCCDC regarding facemasks.
- Attendees to maintain 2-metre distance between people outside of their ‘social bubble.’ This includes replacing our often-customary handshakes and hugs with waves and verbal greetings. To achieve this 2-metre distancing in the sanctuary, we are requesting people maintain 3 empty seats between them and other people’s social bubbles. We’ve also reconfigured the seating so there is now 2-metres between rows.
- Our main washrooms will be closed but the two accessible washrooms by the church office will be available.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available at each entrance to the building.
- We’ll be using pre-packaged communion supplies, which will be available for each person to pick up from tables at sanctuary entrances.
- No post-service coffee time inside the building will be available.